Total Views

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weather

So, going along the path of heating my house.. today it was 73 in my apartment! The other day I was freezing in a 55 degree room and today with the humidity I seriously contemplated turning on the air conditioner. Very weird weather, and next we it looks like its going to drop down to the high 40s. Some kind of crazy!

I cannot wait for it to snow, i'm tired of rain, if all of this rain was snow I could be up skiing by now. I have a house near loon mountain and every year I get a seasons pass. It is great fun and during winter break it is like I practically live there. I have a lot of friends from home and college friends too that like to come skiing. If I could say my favorite thing about skiing I would have to say that I love the speed you can gain going down the mountain, but still feel so in control. I have been skiing since I was 3 years-old and I hope I can do it for the rest of my life. Skiing is a rather expensive sport, while in college I get an amazing discount, but once I am out of college it will cost $80 a day to ski! That doesn't even count the prices of equipment.


No comments:

Post a Comment