Total Views

Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7th Entry

Based on all you’ve read, how would you characterize your own level of group competency? What do you think are the most important KSAs relevant to groups and teams that you should master next?


After all  I have read I think my level of group competency is average. In most of our classes we are learning to work in groups. At first it is very difficult, since we are only with each group for a week or two, it is hard to get to know how each person in the group works. I am getting used to working in groups, but it is definitely a fairly new concept for me. Readings in this class as well as all of my other classes have helped me to learn to manage my time and stay organized. When working in a group it is important to stay on topic, and follow through to reach your goal. I think that the most important KSA that I need to work on is attitude. Going into a project I can sometimes be stubborn, but if I go into a project with the right attitude I think it would help me succeed and step up to finish the project in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment