Total Views

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last Post of the Semester!

1. What I have Learned.

I have learned a lot this semester. I have learned technical things about management but overall I have been able to retain skills that will  help me in the future. Since this is the first time this class was given to us as an online class I think that the learning outcomes will improve in the future. 

2.  Improvements.

I think that having class time once a month would help. This could help the class bond and get to know eachother a little bit. Most of us have come to WIT because we enjoy the class sizes and we like being in class to learn. Personally, I would have never chosen an online class because I know it is not my learning style. I think in the future you should give the students a choice whether they want to be a part of this online class rather then forcing it apon them as part of the curriculum (I know that Prof. Hafford might not be part of this decision, but i'm just saying!)

Have a nice winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment