Total Views

Thursday, December 2, 2010

How to avoid the end-of-semester pile-up?

I am almost completely positive there isn't a way to avoid the end-of-semester pile-up. It's true, at the end of the semester is when we have learned the most in each class, and that is when teachers decide to put all of our new knowledge to the test. Truthfully, I don't think its a bad thing. It's nice when we can pull all our new knowledge together and put it to good use.

Finals are all during the same week, so no, there is no way to spread that out either.

Procrastination is the only way I see to help avoid this pile up. For most classes, we are aware of projects that are going to be due towards the end of the semester quite early on, yet, we all choose to wait until the end to start it or get it done. It's like how we all decide to post our assignments on thursday rather then get them done early. Or why I am posting this blog 5 hours before it is due. Its just the college life, and I can personally say I've gotten used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment