Total Views

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving.. For Real!

So tomorrow is thanksgiving, so our professor thought we should take a moment and share some of the things you are truly grateful for:


There are many things in my life that I am grateful for.  One of the things is my family, and how they are able to keep me in a great college. They really have the best intentions for me in all that they do and by pushing me through college they are really helping my future, and I appreciate that. I also am thankful for all of my friends who I have been able to stay in touch with since high school, i'm so happy that we can all come back from college and still be the best of friends. I am also thankful that I am going to see my extended family tomorrow and we will all get to eat a great meal, it means a lot to be close with family like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment